Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome to our Blog!

SO!...Welcome to our blog! After much consideration, I've decided to start this blog for our family. You see, I've never been a big fan of blogs. I don't even like the word "blog". I just never thought that there was anything so terribly interesting about my life that would make people want to read about it. However, I do think my girls are pretty interesting and figured this would be a good way to keep people updated on their lives.
As I'm sure you've noticed, I have become horrible at updating the girls' "babysites". I thought that if I started something new, I may be more compliant with updates. I hope to update this site every few days (at least that's my hefty goal), so please....do check back often. I'll be back later tonight with some new pictures!!
-Heidi

3 comments:

  1. You're right, Heids...I'm very impressed :) How exciting!!! I will still get on your case for updating, I hope you know :)

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi your site looks great! I am so excited you have decided to join us:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heidi! I love the blog! Of course you were tired of the babysites... you've got big girls now! I can't believe it!

    Now get blogging so that I can obsessively check for updates from the other side of the world! I promise I will start updating too. =)

    Big hugs to all of you! *muah*

    ReplyDelete