Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Favorite Things

Ava absolutely loves "helping" me in the kitchen. She likes to sit up on the counter next to where I'm working and pour, stir and make messes. I planned on getting her a kitchen of her own for Christmas, but my mom offered and it arrived a couple of weeks ago. It was a BEAST to put together, but Ava loves it. I got some pictures of Ava the morning she walked out of her room to discover her "kitchen".
She was SO excited.
You should have seen the look in her eyes when she discovered all of the doors to open and knobs to turn. She thought she was so cool! :)
The kitchen has been a big hit. Thank you, Grandma Em!
Annabelle's favorite thing lately is her jumper. It hangs from the doorway in the kitchen and she goes wild in it.
Annabelle is such a happy baby. There are so many times we catch her watching her big sister in awe. She wants to be able to do what her big sister does so badly. Soon enough she will be.....she turns 1 in a month from today! Wow!

3 comments:

  1. Oh the pictures are soo cute, more more!!! I love that Ava is wearing the pajamas I bought her, yay! Annabelle's hair is really growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls! How fun that Ava wants to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heidi...Ava looks so cute in her kitchen! And Annabelle is so adorable! Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete