Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Breakfast Time is SO Much Fun!

Ava and Annabelle are so funny at breakfast time. First of all, breakfast around here takes about an hour......by the time I make Ava her food, Annabelle is crying and I have to sit down to feed her. Then Ava is crying to get out of her seat to help me feed her sister. And of course, it's a common occurance that one of them poops in the middle of breakfast.
Good times! :)
Ava and Annabelle crack each other up. They sit in their seats and do things to make the other one laugh. Annabelle will spit her food out just to make her sister laugh! I however, don't think it's too terribly funny. :)
We had a playdate today with our neighbor, AnnMarie. AnnMarie has a basket full of dress up clothes. These pictures were so cute, I had to share.
They both HAD to have their boots on. Big hug.

3 comments:

  1. Breakfast at the Myhre house sounds way more fun than at my house! And I'm sure Thor is there cleaning up anything that might happen to fall on the floor, right? You know, to look out for the girls. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Heidi...I am impressed! You are doing great at updating everyday. I am sorry I can't update as often. My life is not as fun and interesting:) Keep posting fun things about your precious little girls! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Ava had a GREAT 2nd birthday!!! Post pictures ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete