Friday, April 24, 2009

A is for Ava & Annabelle

A while back, my friend Rachel sent these a-shirts and "baby legs" out to the girls. Aren't they adorable!? If I ever get around to getting more professional pictures taken, I think they should wear these outfits. I love them.
THANK YOU, RACH! I was having a really hard time getting both of them to sit still for a picture. Here is Ava trying to help me by attempted to pick Annabelle up by the head to get her back in the picture. :) Ava just loves pushing her babies around in the stroller.
Nice display of the shirt, Annabelle!
Big A, little a....
What begins with Aa??
Ava & Annabelle.
A...a...a..

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE THEM! They are so darn adorable :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those outfits are adorable! Those GIRLS are even more adorable!

    ReplyDelete