Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Know People!....Finally!!

FINALLY. After a good month of no blogging, I'm jumping back on the blog wagon. As you all know, it's been a hectic and not so fabulous month. However, I'm happy to say that things are returning to normal. It was very hard when Annabelle was diagnosed with epilepsy....but I know that goes without saying. With that said, I thought I would share a few pictures of the experience. And I promise, future posts will be about much happier things. :)
Annabelle with her head IV.Grandma Lu and Grandpa Gary were already here for a visit when Annabelle had her first seizure. They stayed longer than they planned, missed work and helped take care of Ava. Many thanks to them for everything! Grandma Em and Auntie Lori booked their plane tickets to come out right away. I was soooo happy to have them here. There's just something comforting about your mom when life is tough, you know? Thank you to my mom and Lori for being here!
Annabelle getting in EEG.
Cuddling with Grandpa Gary.
Annabelle, we love you so much and are so happy you are home!
xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. It's great to have you bacK :) And of course, we're so glad Annabelle is doing well - we love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi! I am glad to hear that Annabelle is doing better. I am also glad to hear that life is getting back to normal for the Myhre's!

    ReplyDelete