Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finally...SUMMER!!

After several weeks of wind and rain, summer is finally here! YAY! We've been getting outside every day and loving it.

The girls absolutely LOVE to swing. We have a park right in our neighborhood, so that makes it really easy.

*Picnic at the park*

Ava running and having fun.

My little mountain girl :)

Wagon ride!!

We got an attachment for our bikes so the girls can be pulled behind. Fun, fun!!

We're hoping that Grandma and Grandpa Myhre come out this weekend. I think the girls need some Grandma and Grandpa time. My neighbor is starting to watch the girls one day a week. That means that Jason and I are going to have a day off together with the girls. After working opposite shifts all winter long, it will be nice to spend a day together.
The girls are doing great....both napping at the same time today, which always makes me happy. Annabelle is getting taller and leaner, and her hair is really starting to grow. She loves to flip through books and "read" them outloud. Ava's new favorite thing to do is snuggle. She's always asking me to snuggle with her, and I love it.
Happy summer, everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Ava's hair is so cute with that adorable little scarf...I can't wait to see them this summer! (Oh yeah, and you too Heids!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the girls are having a great time! I love this warm nice weather!!!

    ReplyDelete