Thursday, May 14, 2009

Car

These pictures are from a few weeks ago. Annabelle was playing with her car (however, Ava still thinks it's hers....but only when her sissy is playing with it). I've had this toy out for a while now for Annabelle to play with....but without the batteries in! Well, I finally replaced the batteries and it became a whole new toy. Annabelle thought it was really cool and she was really proud of it. She kept looking at me like, "Mom! Have you seen what this can do? I can push buttons and it makes noises!". The newness has now worn off, thank goodness. :) So proud of herself.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't she so adorable!!! And by the way Heidi, on my blog I only went to June for my list of things to look forward to:) You come in July! And I DO look forward to seeing you and Ava and getting to meet Annabelle! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can she walk behind the car!? Or just stand?? Oh my gosh, she's thinning out so much - she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete