Saturday, July 10, 2010

We're Still Here!

Yes, we are still here. This blog isn't a complete failure yet, but almost, I know.
We are finally enjoying our summer. It rained every day this spring and finally got sunny at the end of June. Ok, so I really don't have time to write much now (going on a hike)....
but thought I'd let you all know that I'll try to do better :)
Here a few pictures taken yesterday.
***
We went out on the boat yesterday. Ava was in heaven. See that big black cloud behind Ava?
We got POURED on. Poor babies... they were huddled up under the bow of the boat freezing their little buns off. Memories, huh? Ava and Annabelle being goofy. I seriously can't get a good picture of the two together. Ava is always trying to play mommy by hugging Annabelle just a little too hard.
Miss Annabelle hiking.
That's all I have for now. I will try to do better. Hmmm... I know I've said that before :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting!! And Annabelle's hair is getting SO CURLY!! Love seeing pictures of the little munches.

    ReplyDelete