Thursday, September 24, 2009

Odin

As all of you that read this blog already know, we got a new little puppy back in AUGUST. I know, I know...we got him back in August and I'm only blogging about him now. There's just no excuse for me!
Odin is a Wire-Haired Pointing Griffon. He's a sweet puppy...however, he is ALL puppy....
biting....scratching.....attacking small children...
Odin and I have a love/hate relationship. You see, he's a great little guy (no shedding, friendly, good bird dog for Jason), but sharp puppy teeth and 2 little girls don't mix so well. Ava and Annabelle love him, but it's difficult to leave them in a room without constant supervision or else someone is going to start screaming because he's biting them. Poor little guy, he's just trying to play! :) Oh, and the pooping in the house thing isn't so pleasant either.
Needless to say, I love him but I can't wait for the puppy phase to be over.
He looks like an old man. Like my mom said when she was out, "He's so ugly, he's cute!". Thanks, Mom! :)
Don't worry people. I'll post pictures of the girls soon....because, let's face it!..you're not on here to read about me or Jason or some dog. :)

2 comments:

  1. Odin is so cute! I remember the puppy stage all too well...it is nice when they are out of it:) MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, an update is an update - but we DO want to see the girls :)

    ReplyDelete